You’ve probably heard that a happy employee is a productive one who can boost the bottom line. But just how much?
Here are some numbers:
- 33% higher profitability (Gallup)
- 43% more productivity (Hay Group)
- 37% higher sales (Shawn Achor)
- 300% more innovation (HBR)
- 51% lower turnover (Gallup)
- 50% less safety incidents (Babcock Marine Clyde)
- 66% decrease in sick leave (Forbes)
- 125% less burnout (HBR)
Here, some tips for staying happy at work
Hoping our recent graduates are all happy at their new jobs; it not only improves your spirits, but the company overall!